Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it’s all about
- Take over responsibility for various app marketing projects and clients
- Establish an understanding of your clients? app business and create growth strategies
- Planning and execution of organic and paid marketing campaigns for your accounts (focus on App Store Optimization)
- Develop strategies and hypotheses, A/B test to optimize your campaigns and increase performance
- Analysis and reporting of your campaigns KPIs
- Direct contact with your clients via monthly calls, presentations and Slack communication
- Build up state-of-the-art know-how in your fields of responsibility and share it with the team
- Work in a team with other App Marketing Experts
- 3+ years experience in online marketing positions preferably with online focus products like apps
- Great team player who is open to giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in client-facing situations
- You are able to gather and analyze data to deduce actionable conclusions
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- SEO experience is of advantage
- Experience in SEM, Social Media Advertising and further performance channels are of advantage
- Experience in leading small teams is advantageous
- Work with international and well-known brands and apps
- Join a fast-growing and technology-focused company and have the chance to lead a team in the future
- Flat hierarchy structure and personal freedom (home-office possibilities, young team, self-responsibility for projects, etc.)
- Fully remote work possible
- Relocation support possible
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar!
The minimum wage for this job is 46.200,00 EUR gross salary per year.
Additional payment applies according to skills and experience.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your CV and why you’re the best fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.