Artivive is an easy-to-use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
Our vision at Artivive is to change how art is created and consumed and build the community around augmented reality art. Our mission is to democratize augmented reality for the art world and to make augmented reality the art form of the 21st century.
More than 100,000 users worldwide are creating artworks with Artivive across 92 countries. For museums, galleries and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
- Assisting the Marketing team with Social Media content and ideas/concepts
- Hands-on assistance in projects with international institutions or on-site exhibitions
- Social Media campaign experience
- Content creation experience (image and video editing)
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Google Suite, Adobe Suite and handling of online tools
More About You
- You’re interested in art and technology
- You’re a fast learner with an open mindset, who contributes from day one
- You want to experiment and learn new skills
- Communicative and team spirit
- Ready to invest at least 3 months for the internship
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- You are an EU citizen or possess a standing work permit for Austria
What We Offer
Here at Artivive, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our members. We believe that every team member makes a valuable contribution to Artivive’s success through their expertise, opinions and qualifications. All it takes is passion and enthusiasm for our mission.
Moreover, we offer:
- a fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup
- a highly committed, international team of 10+ members
- a modern office with a gallery space located in the upcoming 15th district in Vienna
- a flexible schedule and remote office possibilities and all the benefits that come with from the Austrian state
- team events such as game evenings and similar
- monthly art events and exhibitions, which we are part of
We believe that the unique contributions of all Artivive’s members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.