Artivive is an easy-to-use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
Our vision at Artivive is to change how art is created and consumed and build the community around augmented reality art. Our mission is to democratize augmented reality for the art world and to make augmented reality the art form of the 21st century.
More than 100,000 users worldwide are creating artworks with Artivive across 92 countries. For museums, galleries and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for producing, publishing and maintaining high-quality content for our online channels, ensuring that our users have an engaging and pleasurable user experience.
- Create captivating content for multiple online channels (blog posts, monthly newsletters, social media, and testimonial stories)
- Devise and coordinate the content strategy with the Digital Marketing Director
- Work closely with the Community Manager to develop the social content plan and experiment with new formats
- Create compelling copy and visuals for marketing campaigns and social media
- Hypothesize, develop, and measure messaging we put out across channels to figure out what works and how to amplify it
- Ensure the Artivive tone of voice is consistent across all our channels
- Work closely with product leads to learn about our users, their needs, what content they want to see and how they understand our services
- Work on a multi-channel distribution strategy, aligned to business goals and audience segmentation
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent English writing skills and a proven track record in creating engaging copy
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) or similar software
- Experience with creating keyword-rich content to maximize SEO optimization
- Experience in content planning and scheduling to service multiple audiences at different stages in the customer journey
- An outcome-driven mindset that helps you plan and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience in a SaaS startup
- Passion for art and tech
What We Offer
Here at Artivive, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our members. We believe that every team member makes a valuable contribution to Artivive’s success through their expertise, opinions and qualifications. All it takes is passion and enthusiasm for our mission. Moreover, we offer:
- a fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup
- a public transport ticket within Vienna
- a highly committed, international team of 10+ members
- a modern office with a gallery space located in the upcoming 15th district in Vienna
- a flexible schedule and remote office possibilities and all the benefits that come with from the Austrian state
- team events such as game evenings and similar
- monthly art events and exhibitions, which we are part of
We believe that the unique contributions of all of Artivive’s members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
The annual gross salary for this position is EUR 32.000,-. Depending on professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION: firstname.lastname@example.org