Job Title: Art Director
Employment: 100% / FT
Location: Vienna, Austria
– 5-10 years of experience in graphic design
– Have a solid understanding of web design (HTML5 basic knowledge and CSS),
– Have experience in desktop design/editorial layout (Adobe Creative Cloud; InDesign)
– Work-related proficiency in German, English
– Be experienced with decentralized organizations and international stakeholders
– Be experienced with video editing (After Effects or similar)
– Understand animation and explainer video production
– Have experience in creating PowerPoint templates
– Have a proficient understanding of corporate design and its development
– Can transform complex data sets into comprehensible infographics
– Be able to adapt to multiple clients/brands simultaneously
About this position
The MARCOM department of the Cryptix Group acts as an agency for many ventures and supports various brands. As our Art Director, you work within the MARCOM Unit, mostly with Corporate Communications Dept. and Brand & Product Development Dept. Thanks to your experience and your perceptiveness, you can quickly switch between different clients and projects and prepare the corresponding graphic work tailored to the target group.
As our Art Director, you are responsible for maintaining, implementing, and further developing the corporate design of various clients. You work independently on desktop graphics, editorial design and presentations, edit videos or produce animation videos and adapt the website CSS to the corresponding brand.
Cryptix AG is the central venture-building platform and umbrella for a European cluster of businesses. The company founds, promotes, and maintains subsidiaries and participations that work under one vision to create the „People’s Financial Marketplace“. The Group consists of companies in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, and Slovenia. Cryptix Labs GmbH, the in-house R&D centre provides technology insights focusing on Blockchain and DLT.
– Be the leading voice of visual design withing the Cryptix Group
– Creation and maintenance of the corporate design of various brands
– Provide maintenance development of various media and formats independently
– Create compelling videos, presentations and animations for various stakeholders
– Support templating for WordPress and adapt CSS of various websites
– Ideate creative concepts and deliver creative ideas across all platforms
– Contribute to the MARCOM team, supporting Corporate Communications, Branding and Marketing with creativity and a Get-Things-Done attitude.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labour agreement 2021 (IT KV 2021) is 2,556 EUR (Junior) or 3,094 EUR (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please email us your CV, cover letter, portfolio and anything else you think might impress us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.