We are looking for a badass project lead for a global media project (which is still top secret ;)), supporting us in executing the upcoming campaign and kick a**es if necessary.
digital marketing lead m/w/x
is it you, we are looking for?
20-40 h / week
project-based for 2-3 months with the option to prolong the contract when targets are hit
fee depending on contract outline and experience
location: Vienna/Tel Aviv/Cyprus, remote work possible
Are you ready to be with us at the forefront of female empowerment – enabling female talents globally to get their seats at the table? As digital marketing lead you’ll have a direct impact on the next generation of decision-makers.
Eager to be part and shape this experience with us together? Then read further!
sounds like you?
- 2-3 years experiences as digital marketing lead with proven track record
- deep understanding and passion for digital marketing
- ready to take on responsibility and make things happen
- professional attitude and people person at heart
- all hands-on deck mentality and down to work
- customer-first approach
- deep understanding for numbers and curiosity towards KPIs
- thrives in a small team and fast-paced environment
- organized self-starter + attention to detail
- excellent communication skills in English
- Google Ads + analytics pro (like really pro pro ;))
- digging online tools like slack, gsheets, typeform, tag manager, data studio and other magic makers
- experience with funnel building + website optimization as well as A/B testing
additional points for:
- experience with website builders like wix.com (or the willigness and ability to migrate to wordpress :P)
- German fluency
don’t worry if you don’t feel confident enough to cover all of them, that’s just our wishlist
- lead analytics and reporting on members, outreach, marketing, and budget
- measure member satisfaction, renewals, interaction, reach of events, and membership solicitations and do more of what works
- develop, track, implement and analyze strategies for reaching prospective members and communicating to current members
- overseeing digital marketing efforts, setting KPIs and measuring success
- growing member base on a global scale together with our core team
besides lots of team love
- a beautiful office to work from in the heart of the innovation space talent garden in Vienna (if you want to)
- access to all our masterclasses, the mentoring program and all other perks
- we are fun, promise 😉
Get your CV and intro video ready and apply below.