Graduate School Marketing
- Full Time (40 h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria / Home Office possible
- € 3.000* gross/month
The Graduate School Office is a core administrative unit that deals with the organization of student life at ISTA. It promotes excellence in graduate education and is responsible for student admissions and PhD program administration. In order to be prepared for the future growth of the institute, we are currently looking for a motivated, organized and service-oriented professional to help develop and manage our marketing presence.
- Plan and execute a comprehensive strategy for PhD program marketing, defining target audiences and promoting program’s major features; involvement in promotion of faculty, post-doc and other scientific positions will be required
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, including creative messages and graphic development, evaluating the success of past campaigns and implementing necessary adjustments
- Manage the full scope of activities related to the development and dissemination of a variety of promotional materials as well as oversee their production
- Organize outreach promotional activities involving ISTA scientists
- Coordinate reporting on marketing related topics (regular reports to Management, internal reports, etc.)
- University advanced degree, PhD in science is an asset
- Work experience in graduate programs marketing is an asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, experience of professional communication with scientists is an asset
- High attention to detail, strong process orientation
- Ability to work well with others (teamwork)
ISTA is growing. Grow with us!
Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA) is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We strive to recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who strive to support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
ISTA promotes a diverse and inclusive working environment and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants, free of discrimination. All employment decisions at ISTA are based on job requirements, qualifications, merit and organizational needs. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
*This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. For more information on how ISTA processes your personal data, please refer to www.ista.ac.at/data-protection.