Founded in 2012, kompany is the global RegTech platform for business verification and Business KYC (KYB) for anti-money laundering compliance. Our global network provides real-time access to commercial registers and financial authorities and tax offices around the world, making us one of the few RegTech platforms who are fully able to satisfy the strictest due diligence requirements of the latest anti-money laundering legislation. Our clients include international financial institutions, payment providers, insurers, Banking-as-a-Service Platforms and other regulated companies. Based in Vienna, Austria, we also have offices in London, New York, and Singapore and we are currently looking for exceptional new talent to join our growing team in Vienna.
We have recently undergone a corporate identity update with external agency support, but for the next stage of our development we are seeking an in-house Graphic Designer with a broad range of skills to ensure kompany’s brand look-and-feel is optimized to support the next exciting stage of our growth.
This is a new role for kompany, with responsibility for the entire design process from research and ideation to prototyping and production, and across the whole range of our branded materials, including print, digital and social channels. You will lead the design and creative functions across all of our marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will base designs on the work we have already done, but also bring their own individual creative and technical talents to continue to improve our branded materials across an ever-growing range of tools and use cases, both internally and externally. We have a long and growing list of new things to design and create!
This is a chance for a motivated designer to make a real difference in a fast-paced tech environment and leave their mark on how we present ourselves today, while helping drive our growth for tomorrow.
Graphic Designer (f/m/x)
- Strengthen our go-to-market capabilities with consistent execution and maintenance of kompany Corporate Identity throughout all communication channels
- Understand and adapt broader digital & content marketing program needs and translate the vision into design
- Establish the creative direction for kompany and ensure brand guidelines are followed
- Create independent digital design elements for social, web and print as required
- Produce and organize graphics files, deliverables and design assets
- Advocate and advance our internal design practices and processes across our teams
- Redesign our website, blog and social media channels
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Deep knowledge of design, composition and visual principles including layout and graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web environments
- Mastery of industry-leading software and technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint and Word) and practical ability to apply design standards
- CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5
- Experience working with HubSpot a plus
- Knowledge of video editing, motion graphics and animation are a plus (e.g. Adobe After Effects)
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Experience leading UX on projects with a portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions an advantage
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships within all levels of the organization
- A self-starter who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline
- Fluency in both German and English desired
- At least 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Formal qualification in a design, communications or related field
- Background in start/scale ups in the B2B tech industry a distinct advantage
- A fun scale-up environment with a company and a sector that are both rapidly growing
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working model
- Vienna city center location
- Dynamic multi-cultural team
- Salary based on skills and experience (min. €3.100/month)
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org