IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, life sciences & physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from across the world over all fields who support our goal of excellent research. Located within a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer multiple opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
Communication of scientific topics to the non-scientific public is a central mission of our division Communications & Events. With a creative approach and an excellent knowledge of the online and social media landscape, you will plan, organize and implement state-of-the-art marketing communication activities.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of target group specific communication campaigns and online marketing strategies and of new social media channels (Tiktok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Conception of new contents for several communication channels, especially our social media channels, with a keen instinct for trends
- Writing and editing texts according to journalistic criteria
- Realization and editing of (video) shootings on campus
- Preparation of online-compatible texts, images and video material
- Successfully completed training in communications (University, FH) with a focus on digital media combined with a strong interest for science
- Proven experience in the field of social media and online communications
- Style and textual confidence, target group-oriented writing style
- Profound knowledge of cross-media communication and the social media land- scape; expertise in community management
- Excellent German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Digital native, creative and proactive personality with enthusiasm, trend awaren- ess and courage to break new ground
To submit your application, please e-mail