„There’s always stories to tell here, so you need to be well connected across all our studios. I like being the eye behind-the-scenes, working alongside so many cool and talented people, and capturing the diverse projects. Bringing all of this together to create visual content is a great experience.“
Quang, Content Designer
Capture KISKA projects and support the marketing team to drive and shape the visual communication of our brand. From curation to execution, you are supporting the internal marketing team to create appealing, on-brand visual content. You will also support with digital content and asset management.
- Support in the creation of digital content – Video editing, photography, graphics, motion graphics.
- Support and execute internal documentation across the studios
- Support the team with internal marketing activities.
- Be a strong team player with a “no task is too small” hands-on mindset.
- Education or experience in design and/or communication studies.
- Experience in Filming and Video editing.
- Solid understanding of social media, visual trends, digital trends.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills – Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Illustrator and Blender (or similar).
- Fluency in English. Available for six months.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.