How you can help us get better…
- Digital graphics for
- Social media material & thumbnails
- Banner ads (HTML5 & static)
- Print graphics for
- Product packaging, etc.
- Materials for tradeshow
- Shooting and editing pictures e.g. for print and digital purposes
- Product studio photography for product launches etc.
- Lifestyle pictures of people using our products etc.
This is you…
- Striving for excellence
- Exceptional feel for aesthetics and typography
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- An expert in Adobe CS suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, …)
- Reliable and precise in your work
- Proficiency in English – German or Chinese is a plus
- Open, friendly, and with a drive to improve and learn
- Ability to tackle problems and finish it within a set timeframe
- Creative and conceptional thinker with a good feel for UX and UI
- A real team player who puts the team before personal achievements
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- Modern office space with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware (You need it, we buy it)
- Personal and professional growth through a diverse set of tasks and challenging goals
- An agile team that likes to encourage, challenge, and support you without any bureaucratic nonsense
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products and access to our state of the art multimedia studio
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary of minimum EUR 3,200 (full-time, 40h per week), which we will adjust to your experience and qualifications.
Want to join our team?
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply with your CV and your impressive portfolio at the link. If you feel comfortable presenting yourself in a personal video, please post the link in the designated field. We look forward to your application!
LEWITT is a bunch of talented music enthusiasts who believe that great sound is for everyone. But in addition to that, we are an audio brand that is committed to innovation. Our common goal is simple: to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional.
Working at LEWITT means being able to embrace who you truly are (as long as you're not an a-hole :D) and thriving in a respectful and agile environment. We value creativity, flexibility, and good ideas over strict rules. We are an international and diverse team representing more than 20 nationalities. The cherry on top? Our modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio.
Everything we do, we do to the fullest. Make yourself heard!