We are looking for a badass project lead for a global media project (which is still top secret ;)), supporting us in executing the upcoming campaign and kick a**es if necessary.
project lead m/w/x
is it you, we are looking for?
10-30 h / week
project-based for 3-4 months with flexibility
fee depending on contract outline and experience
Are you ready to make an impact on a bigger scale? Join us in organizing and executing a global empowerment campaign as project lead.
In this role, you will work closely with our co-founders, the marketing and the sales team as well as with a network of creatives across countries. Besides diving into operational work yourself, you’ll be also the first contact point for all stakeholders and ensure that deadlines are met across borders and timezones.
Up for this challenge? Then read further!
sounds like you?
- 2-3 years experiences as project lead in a media agency (ideally) or similar
- calm and rational mindset, especially under pressure
- organized self-starter, project- and time management wiz, attention to detail
- all hands-on deck mentality and down to work! Printing things, buying toilet paper, washing dishes – delegate if possible, doing it yourself if necessary!
- customer-first approach and deep understanding of professionalism torwards clients
- logistical wizard with a passion for spreadsheet, crunching the numbers and attention to detail
- a pro in large-scale projects from concept to execution
- super-professional attitude and excellent communication skills in English
- digging online tools like slack, gsheets, typeform & co
don’t worry if you don’t feel confident enough to cover all of them, that’s just our wishlist
- oversee and manage our global media campaign – yes all of it
- build and maintain the project timeline – strict in keeping deadlines
- first contact point for all stakeholders (including clients, leaders, partners)
- negotiating the best rates with stakeholders and leveraging in-kind sponsors
- on-site coordination from setup to aftercare
- work closely with all internal teams to guarantee a successful project on all levels
- acquisition and coordination of service partners
- managing budgets – understanding the landscape of costs and ensuring we are staying within the budget realm
besides lots of team love
- A beautiful office to work from in the heart of the innovation space talent garden or the freedom to work remotely from anywhere
- Direct access to all our membership perks, including masterclasses, mentoring sessions and confidence checks
- Work with the best team ever. Promise.
Get your CV and intro video ready and apply below.