The Platforms team defines, designs and builds digital products that engage relevant audiences around the world in an innovative and scalable way. We are constantly testing and challenging the status quo and aiming to achieve the best user experience. We are exploring new and innovative ways for consumers to connect with our brand and content via our games, website, web applications as well as apps for mobile, TV, voice and headsets. As Project Manager (m/f/d), you’ll be the key contact person for complex digital and web-related projects.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
In this challenging position, you’ll manage a variety of different digital projects. You’ll ensure the implementation of project changes and lead the projects to a successful end. Hereby, adequate planning and monitoring is the key.
As Project Manager you’ll manage and coordinate stakeholders from different departments, across Salzburg and Santa Monica and build a project communication structure. You’ll effectively align priorities and timelines with different stakeholders. Moreover, you’ll plan, monitor, control and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
MITIGATION OF RISKS
You’ll handle proactively the mitigation and escalation of concerns, risks, issues, project dependencies, and project conflicts to the Program Manager and leadership team, if needed.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in project management in the area of digital media, consulting, IT or telecommunications
- Experience in delivering complex IT projects
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Project Management methodologies and tools (agile and traditional)
- Experienced in day to day project management including milestones, progress status, proper documentation and deliverables
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional development teams
- Focused on delivering results, solution-oriented way of working
- Confident communicator, good presentation skills and comfortable in building relationships
- Passionate about modern technologies
- University degree in Business Administration, Digital Media, Business informatics or IT
- English fluent, German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10%
Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships.