What will you do?
- Create GDDs
- Create pitch documents for various games (similar to [those](https://redox-interactive.com/#projects))
- Think of new game ideas with the team and consolidate them
- Game design & game balancing
- Solve game design related problems and collaborate with the engineering and art team
- Experienced and/or trained and/or educated in game design
- Proven record of creative problem solving
- Knows how to take a concept from other games and translate it into a solution for your project
- Interest in gaming culture, games industry, game mechanics and game theory
- Communication qualities – we are looking for a teamplayer
- Solid German and English skills
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Nice to have
- Interested in art and design
- Experience with various monetization concepts and economies (Premium, F2P, P2E via NFT)
- Interest in a large variety of game genres
- Some experience in game engines (Unity, Unreal, PlayCanvas)
- Hybrid, onsite @Techno-Z Salzburg or home office
- 30,0 – 38,5 h per week
- Fulltime Payment minimum 35.560 € yearly, according to the Austrian IT collective agreement (Possible additional compensation depending on your qualification and experience).
We are an independent game- and software development studio based in Salzburg - right on the edge of the Austrian alps.