What will you do?
- Create HTML5 games – together with us!
- Develop gameplay mechanics and game architectures
- Understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Communication qualities – we are looking for a teamplayer
- Solid English skills
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Nice to have
- Interested in games & tech
- Experience with PlayCanvas
- Experience with C# and Unity
- Experience with C++ and Unreal
- Interested in Tech-Art
- Understanding computer graphics and shaders
- German skills
- Hybrid, onsite @Techno-Z Salzburg or home office
- 30,0 – 38,5 h per week
- Fulltime Payment minimum 44.660 € yearly, according to the Austrian IT collective agreement (Possible additional compensation depending on your qualification and experience).
We are an independent game- and software development studio based in Salzburg - right on the edge of the Austrian alps.