At refurbed we deeply care about the environment and the future of our planet. We are passionate about sustainability and want to make a positive impact. We have made it our purpose to change the world for the better and aspire to make refurbished products the new normal. In achieving our mission, we need people who share our beliefs and who want to be part of this exciting journey. Sounds interesting? Read on!
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are up to 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers. We founded the company in February 2017 and expanded to Italy, France and further European countries already. Yes, we also won several awards along the way and we have become one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe, but most importantly – we have come so far thanks to our people. Represented by more than 30 different nationalities, our 150+ team members follow a shared goal. Consisting of experts with international experience in the refurbishing industry and working with the latest tech stack, they commit to making a difference on a daily basis. Want to learn more about what it’s like to be part of our team, who we are and how we roll? Visit https://careers.refurbed.com/ to gain more insights.
For our highly motivated Marketing Team we are looking for a Senior Creative Concepter (m/f/x). Collaborating with various departments, you will support the teams with your creative ideas, while monitoring current trends.
Together with you and your talent we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a digital native with outstanding German language skills and are fluent in English
- You love experimenting with words, communication and language
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an agency and in digital retail
- You enjoy working with various teams and departments
- You are a highly creative person with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- You love working with data and work very independently
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
- You don’t use the term „It doesn’t work“
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You develop creative concepts for integrated campaigns
- You work closely with other departments, leading the wording guidelines for the German speaking markets
- You work closely with other departments and support their requests
- You support our highly motivated CRM Managers with your input
- You work on A/B testing ideas, together with the Product Team
- You text German copies, such as ad captions, website texts or texts for onsite A/B-tests
- You inspire the teams (Marketing Team, Creation Team, Product Management) by monitoring current trends
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience using HTML or/and Google Optimize
- You have worked in e-commerce before
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
Let’s not waste our talent and use our valuable time to make a difference and help fix our planet. We care about the world – Join us on our mission and be part of our exciting journey!
Our culture and values:
Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
Diversity and Inclusion:
No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
We hire for extra perspective and have around 120 great individuals from 30 nationalities and everyone brings something new to the table – no need to fly around the world, the refurbed family feels like travelling!
Development and Happiness:
You’ll get a smooth start by joining our 1.5 week long Onboarding Process to learn about our concept and what each department is doing to achieve our mission.
We are keen on Career Development – So join our trainings, language courses or any other development program that will help you grow personally & professionally and steer your career into the future you are planning.
With an average of 80% overall company happiness, month after month, you will be part of a company that values its team members and their well-being.
Events and Fun:
We like spending time with each other and we love parties and host four big parties each year (including our very own refurbed Oktoberfest!), monthly Townhall meetings and also support team events with a budget!
Not a party animal? No problem at all – join one of our awesome refurbed clubs and do yoga, go hiking or play football with fellow team members. In the office we can come together for drinks, cookies, ice cream, a game of table football or darts, whenever we feel like it.
We trust you to do the best job, so we don’t care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 🙂
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply here – https://grnh.se/34adf052teu.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is 33.600 € gross per year. However, depending on your qualification, a higher salary obviously is very likely.