At refurbed we deeply care about the environment and the future of our planet. We are passionate about sustainability and want to make a positive impact. We have made it our purpose to change the world for the better and aspire to make refurbished products the new normal. In achieving our mission, we need people who share our beliefs and who want to be part of this exciting journey. Sounds interesting? Read on!
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are up to 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers. We founded the company in February 2017 and expanded to Italy, France and further European countries already. Yes, we also won several awards along the way and we have become one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe, but most importantly – we have come so far thanks to our people. Represented by more than 30 different nationalities, our 150+ team members follow a shared goal. Consisting of experts with international experience in the refurbishing industry and working with the latest tech stack, they commit to making a difference on a daily basis. Want to learn more about what it’s like to be part of our team, who we are and how we roll? Visit https://careers.refurbed.com/ to gain more insights.
We are in the scale-up phase and are looking to build an outstanding management level within the company to act as sparring partners for the founders with their experience in leading tech companies or consulting firms.
Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in operational campaign management (e.g.setup & optimization) with a focus on social advertising
- You understand customer journeys and its influencing factors
- You have a high level of creative affinity. A visual thinker, who understands the importance of design & the appearance of a brand
- You are proficient with Facebook Business Manager and TikTok/Snapchat ad manager
- You are a data-driven decision-maker in the context of many data sources and dependencies
- You possess the ability to think in scenarios and their outcomes
- You are a true team player who is open-minded and a rational thinker
- You have excellent English skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You exploit all social advertising opportunities within Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Pinterest to maximize efficiency in the respective advertising market
- You setup and monitor all social prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- You develop and implement a testing roadmap for the continuous improvement of creatives, partner selection, setup, targeting, bidding, creatives, etc.
Very close collaboration with the following teams:
- Creation team: increase our brand awareness in all markets and maximize user experience of our brand
- Local marketing managers (DACH and international): guarantee the best possible brand experience across the paid channels
- SEA & Social team: exchange know-how and support the creative development of the brand
- Content Managers: boost the organic development of our video channels
- Influencers: assist in influencer campaign management
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have a technical understanding of HTML/CSS
- You have a GAIQ
- You are experienced with video productions
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
Let’s not waste our talent and use our valuable time to make a difference and help fix our planet. We care about the world – Join us on our mission and be part of our exciting journey!
Our culture and values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
Diversity and Inclusion:
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
- We hire for extra perspective and have around 150+ great individuals from 30 nationalities and everyone brings something new to the table – no need to fly around the world, the refurbed family feels like traveling!
Development and Happiness:
- You’ll get a smooth start by joining our 1.5-week-long Onboarding Process to learn about our concept and what each department is doing to achieve our mission.
- We are keen on Career Development – So join our trainings, language courses, or any other development program that will help you grow personally & professionally and steer your career into the future you are planning.
- With an average of 80% overall company happiness, month after month, you will be part of a company that values its team members and their well-being.
Events and Fun:
- We like spending time with each other and we love parties and host four big parties each year (including our very own refurbed Oktoberfest!), monthly Townhall meetings, and also support team events with a budget!
- Not a party animal? No problem at all – join one of our awesome refurbed clubs and do yoga, go hiking or play football with fellow team members. In the office, we can come together for drinks, cookies, ice cream, a game of table football, or darts, whenever we feel like it.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don’t care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 🙂
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your Cover letter, CV, and anything you would like us to see before we speak with you.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is EUR 3.500 gross per month. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.