About the role:
Our team is strongly focused on reaching teachers and educational institutions in DACH & the UK, and we are looking for a Community & Communications Manager who will help us to grow our brand awareness in the educational markets of these regions. We are looking for a generalist, a person who can multitask and wants to learn within a growing company as if it was their own. In brief, this role is all about being the voice, tone, and moderator of Robo Wunderkind brand.
Senior Community & Communications Manager (m/f/d)
– Develop and deploy a media and content strategy in support of broader business & marketing objectives.
– Craft stories that position Robo Wunderkind, our people, and our technology for success.
– Foster relationships between Robo Wunderkind + user community (educators, educational institutions, parents with children).
– Collaborate closely with customer support and sales teams to identify and share user stories via case studies, blogs, and/or media engagement.
– Secure speaking opportunities for thought leadership visibility of our management team.
– Identify and apply for key industry awards.
– Create original content, including press releases and bylined articles.
– Develop proactive editorial pitches and fielded media inquiries.
– Manage inbound media inquiries and ensure proper follow-up to editors.
– Manage logistics for virtual media briefings, and thought leadership webinars.
– Support the marketing team in terms of social media and communications.
– 3+ years of communications & public relations or community building experience.
– Exceptional writing skills.
– Track record in media relations.
– Strong interpersonal skills, including comfort in working with senior leadership, industry influencers, and clients.
– Experience managing editorial, award, and speaking calendars.
– Strong drive for shared success and a desire to jump in to help get things done.
– Expert mindset with a growth orientation and ability to take an idea from conception all the way through implementation.
– Commitment to a mission-driven culture that values integrity, equity, and excellence.
– Excellent writing and language skills in English and German, both languages are a MUST.
– Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
– Optional: Social Media experience.
You will work in a small, agile, diverse, and international team comprising 8 different nationalities.
We are open to working remotely and our team spreads over 2 continents. Those working in Vienna have flexible work hours and can work from home whenever needed. We have a spacious office in the 3rd district and occasionally work from there, following official Covid-19 guidelines.
Salary for this position: €40k – €55k gross per year depending on your previous experiences for a full-time position. We are open to considering candidates that prefer to work 25+ hours per week.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the specified email.
Please note: we review all incoming applications, but if you do not hear from us within two weeks from your application date, it means you were not selected for an interview.
Here you can check out what our users create with Robo Wunderkind: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/robomakersmarathon/
Robo Wunderkind builds educational robotics toys that enhance the way children play, learn, and create with tech at home and in school. Our robotics kits empower kids to learn to code and to get creative through the joy of play. If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. By joining our team, you will be able to positively influence the education of thousands of children, and you will be a part of a great mission.