Tomorrowlabs is a leader in scientific skin and hair care currently distributing our products across 10 European countries. We are aiming to build a -best in class- in house online content creation and digital marketing team. Do you want to achieve something special in a dynamic team? Then come to us and be part of the team that is building one of the top cosmetics brands in the world!
Social Media Expert / Content Creator (m/f/d)
What we are looking for:
Do you love to let your creativity run free when writing stories and creating photo and video content? Do you know the craziest social media hacks and know how to stage stories well? We are looking to hire an exceptionally passionate, experienced and fun loving content creator / social media expert.
- You will be responsible for designing the social media corporate identity together with our marketing team, designing social media campaigns and online newsletters, content generation and writing texts as well as scheduling, regular posting and community management.
- You will be planning, capturing, editing, creating and producing photo and video content including pre- and postproduction for online publication. Another important aspect of the job will be the organization, planning and implementation of social media campaigns with regular performance analysis and optimization.
- You will work together with a digital marketing manager to push performance marketing strategies.
- You will conduct research on target group-relevant content and social media trends according to brand identity.
- You will manage our social media community to grow our following and foster customer relations.
- You will take over the development and support of influencer relations.
- You will support our retail partners by building digital assets in line with our brand’s corporate identity for their online and offline channels.
Adobe Creative Suite is your playground • Proven experience in video creation (please show us your online portfolio) • Strong visual storytelling skills, with an ability to visualize abstract concepts and make them come to life • Excellence in camera work • Competency in storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering, and other post-production processes is required. • Strong knowledge of typography, colour theory and design aesthetics • Ensure that the style and quality of the content stays consistent • Ability to independently ideate, create, and troubleshoot through a production pipeline. • Pro-active attitude, coming up with new ideas for video content • Good grasp on current trends and practices. • The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team • The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines • You are familiar with content management and planning tools (e.g. Later, Asana). Motion Graphics or Animation skills are a plus • you inspire with your texts through your eloquence, your target group-specific communication and your excellent knowledge of German and English. Active Youtubers and Instagrammers welcome.
You will be part of an evolving and fast growing international cosmetics brand with scientific DNA. Secure job: Every person we hire should grow with us in the long term. A friendly, outgoing and hands on working environment. We believe in the power of teamwork and working together to get things done. You will be supported by a full time digital marketing manager and a dedicated advertising budget. • Staff discount on a range of our products • We are ready to adapt your needs and offer reasonable flexible working time and home office solutions. Every applicant is welcome at Tomorrowlabs: regardless of origin, nationality, belief, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender (m / f / d). An annual gross salary of at least € 45,000 on a full-time basis (38,5 hours / week) – the payment of a market-compliant remuneration corresponding to the qualification is possible.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, your online video portfolio, a cover letter and your first Facebook or Instagram post (screenshot / Photoshop montage) that you would do for Tomorrowlabs to email@example.com !