Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the support/expansion of our External Communication team in Vienna we are looking for a
Web Developer & Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and motivated team player to take over the management and development of our TTTech Group websites. You ensure their availability and continuous development to create an ideal basis for successful digital marketing and communication activities. You should be eager to shape and improve your area and feel comfortable in a central interface function.
- Conception, implementation and further development of websites and customer platforms
- Ensuring the maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting of our TTTech Group websites
- Together with our IT and Legal departments you ensure compliance to internal and external regulations in the areas of data protection and information security
- Implementation of tools for analyzing and measuring the success of the websites
- Consulting in web projects within the department and the whole Group
- Consulting, training and assistance for CMS users in the company
- Steer external service providers (e.g. hosting company, agencies, etc.)
- Completed technical and/or commercial education
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position, ideally in a B2B-oriented SME / Group environment
- Several years’ experience in managing WordPress and Typo 3 websites (Drupal is a plus)
- Basic knowledge in backend development with PHP and PHP frameworks like Symfony
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Piwik / Matomo
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO
- Experience/additional training in UX / UI design is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, assertiveness, organizational talent and strong project management skills and experience
- Good German and English skills, both spoken and written
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 42,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 – 0