Xperience is an app that allows you to find activities nearby, meet people and make new friends. By browsing through activities, you can easily find things that you enjoy – And by taking part in these activities, you can meet new people online and make friends for a lifetime!
At Xperience, we don’t only want to connect our users but want to build a team of like-minded, creative, and motivated people working on our shared vision to connect people with each other. So, if you are looking for some hands-on experience working in a start-up, we are sure you’ll enjoy being part of our team – We are all still students, so if you are a student too, you’ll be a perfect fit for our team.
As an early-stage startup with a massive challenge ahead of us, resources are still tight. This is why we are looking for a 3-month voluntary intern with a minimum of 10 hours per week. If you enjoy being part of our team and working together works well, you will have the opportunity to stay with us after your internship in a paid side job.
What you would be doing
As Community Manager, you would be at the forefront of marketing at Xperience and would handle different tasks relating to outreach, community management, and user acquisition.
While we believe in adapting the role to suit your interests and learning milestones, your initial core tasks would be:
- Setting up and managing our Brand Ambassador Program:
This would involve recruiting new members, organizing social events, meeting with brand ambassadors, and constantly improving the scheme.
- Social Media Management:
In order to help build an active community, you would also help with planning and creating social media posts, organizing photo shootings, and helping with the creative process of managing our social media pages.
- Business & University Network Building:
We are constantly looking for new ways to collaborate with businesses and universities around Vienna that can become part of our network. Your role would involve finding suitable partners, contacting them, and building a network of partners across Vienna.
Apart from these initial tasks, we are looking for your input and ideas for how to improve and expand the Xperience community!
What we need you to have
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (working proficiency). Definitely a plus if you also speak German, but not required for the role
- Outgoing personality and enjoy meeting new people
- Proactive and independent work attitude
- Eager to learn new things and tackle challenging tasks
- Live in or easily travel to Vienna (to participate in social events, networking, etc.)
Since we are deliberately looking for students like ourselves, we don’t expect you to have massive experience in marketing or any of the specific tasks you will be working on. If you enjoy learning new things and tackling challenges, you will definitely be a great fit for this role!
What’s in for you
- Work whenever you want and fully flexible working hours
- Fully remote job with occasional team meetings, social events, or other meetups
- Hands-on experience working in a start-up with the possibility to explore many different fields of marketing
- Welcoming atmosphere and closely working together with the whole team
- A lot of room for your own ideas and being involved in decision making from day 1 onwards
- A lot of independent work on projects you enjoy and developing skills you are passionate about
- A letter of recommendation after your internship to help you better reflect your skills in your CV
- The possibility to stay with us in a paid part-time job after your internship
We would be super impressed if you
- Download and try out our app (http://onelink.to/xperience-app) even before submitting your application.
- Not only send us your CV but include a brief letter of motivation telling us why you’re interested in becoming a member of our team and why you think this role is perfect for you.
- Have some experience with working very independently? If you do, make sure to tell us about it in your CV or letter of motivation and what you’ve learned from it.
If you feel you would enjoy the role of Community Manager at Xperience, send us your application via email or simply submit it directly here on LinkedIn. We’re excited to hear from you and to get to know you soon.
Xperience is a Viennese startup that launched its product in August 2021, which is an app that allows you to find activities nearby, meet people and make new friends. By browsing through activities, you can easily find things that you enjoy - And by taking part in these activities, you can meet new people online and make friends for a lifetime!
At Xperience, we don’t only want to connect our users, but want to build a team of like-minded, creative, and motivated people working on our shared vision to connect people with each other.